Tuesday, 12 September 2017

My media consumption

My Media Consumption:

Newspapers:

I don't read any daily newspapers i read more news online such as on my phone the BBC, the Guardian sometimes or even the daily mirror i don't turn to any particular news sections i read any that interest me but the news that i don't really like reading is mostly any news related to sports. I like reading news mostly related to crimes and more mysterious and disastrous that intrigue me as a reader.

Magazines:
I don't really buy any magazines 

Television:
I watch around 5 hours of tv approximately weekly and i watch tv normally in the evenings i like
More thriller shows or even fiction i watch normally alone only sometimes with family and i watch on demand and normally record my shows so i can watch them later. I also use my laptop to watch other shows.

Radio:
I normally listen to the Radio if i am in the car and i like listening to Kiss FM or
Capital Radio but at home no one really listens to the Radio.

Cinema:
The film i saw during the last month in cinema was everything everything which is a teen fiction
And online i watched wonder women, pirates of carribean, annabelle creation and i decided to watch these and watched on my own and the others with my sister and i watch them normally on my laptop or tv or phone.

Online:
I access the internet quite often from my phone which is my primary device for accessing it and mostly go on sites to watch movies or help me with school work i also like reading books online on
Kindle as i find it much easier. The internet also helps me to keep in touch with others like friends and family which is also a main reason for using it.  The social networks i use are only snapchat and whatsapp to communicate with others  i have these because they help me keep in contact with friends and family.

Reflection:
To develop the amount of media i consume i think i should interact more with the news not just online but also newspapers and listen to the radio more to give me a stronger understanding of the media and also by doing these things this will help me at A level to perform better. The three things that i will begin to look at are newspapers,books and different websites like the daily mail or the guardian.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Media Paper 2 PPE - Learner response

Remember, the most important aspect of any mock exam is  making mistakes and learning from them . With a new specification this is even...